For students interested in getting a jump start on preparing for the college process, Cathy will meet with the student two to three times yearly to discuss curriculum planning and selection, extracurricular involvement, and opportunities for personal/academic enrichment. Typically meetings take place early in the school year, before spring course registration and at the end of the school year. Other topics for meetings may include:
- Meetings to disucss the overall college process
- Helping students create a timeline for educational testing options (SAT/ACT/SAT subject tests)
- Discussion of summer options for enrichment
- Early preparation for the college application process
- Developing college major/career interests
Students and families who chose the Freshman/Sophomore Start Package will have the option to reserve a space in their junior class year for a Comprehensive Package at the current year’s price.