Customized assistance with the application process. This may include personal meetings, phone calls and any college or educational research performed on behalf of the student. Topics may include:
- Meetings with students to discuss college planning
- Helping students plan for their educational testing (ACT/SAT/SAT subject tests)
- Providing information and resources about college “fit” and how to evaluate schools.
- Sharing information about college recuitment for student-athletes
- Working with students to develop timelines for the college application process.
- Offering guidance about presenting your best self to colleges via your application, campus visits, or interviews
- Reviewing applications and essays
- Providing information about scholarships and financial aid
- Helping students process information and choices related to college admission and provide information about the transition to college.
This package does not include the development of a list of recommended colleges.
Additional hours may be purchased on a space available basis. Comprehensive package clients have first priority in scheduling.